Workplaces are a brilliant opportunity to raise money and awareness for The Liam Fairhurst Foundation, whether its you and a colleague or you and your whole business!
Each business is different, heres some examples of what business’ have done for the foundation:
- Worlds largest bag of crisps (Seriously!). Our partners at Corkers Crisps broke the world record with a one tonne bag of crisps, all in aid of LFF!
- Bucket Collections
- Tin’s at Tills – allowing customers to put their spare change in helping the charity, it all adds up!
- ‘Money Spinner’ – our child friendly money spinner is ideal in business with high footfall
- Skydiving – many workers team up together and take part in a LFF organised skydive
- Charge for plastic bags – Scampers Pets are saving the environment and raising money for us!
- Employee’s volunteering – DKVirtual man our phone lines for absolutely nothing!
- Donation of christmas toys for hospitals, John Lewis work with us every year to help.
- Cycle Rides
- Running Marathons
- Lots Lots More.
Whether you want to support the charity once or forever, we can provide assistance, support and ideas to make the partnership work for both of us. We also have experienced business owners who can give advice and let you know how the working with The Liam Fairhurst Foundation makes business sense.